Heat Shrink Wraps
2 Results found
Shrink wrap, otherwise known as shrink film, is an incredibly versatile material most commonly used on packaging of finished goods as, when heat is applied to the film via a conveyor heat tunnel or heat gun, it shrinks tightly around the item within. This polyethylene shrink wrap is ideal for wrapping around various products and equipment.
• Protective 125-micron polyethylene shrink film ideal for the packaging industry
• Sheet is folded in half on the roll
• Designed to protect enclosed products from damage, dirt, weathering and more
Durable and designed to cover either UK or European pallets, these gusseted shrink pallet covers work to shield pallet loads from damage, dirt and weather. Crafted from 125-micron polythene, these robust pallet covers are incredibly easy to fit and provide long-term protection.
• Clear gusseted shrink wrap covers crafted from 125-micron polythene
• Works to protect pallet loads from damage, contaminants and weather
• Available for UK pallets (dimensions: 1290mm x 2510mm x 1900mm)
• Available for Euro pallets (dimensions: 1270mm x 2330mm x 1800mm)