Axes & Crowbars
3 Results found
Available in four different lengths, these wrecking bars from Carters are ideal for general-purpose demolition applications.
• General-purpose wrecking bars
• A wrecking bar, otherwise known as a prybar or crowbar, is primarily designed to separate objects, such as nails from wood, as well as to aid in demolition
As part of Carters’ endurance range, this fibreglass hand axe is extremely durable so you can use it time and again without having to worry about the axe losing its resilience. The steel head is sharp enough to cut through branches and firewood, while the robust fibreglass handle ensures this axe remains lightweight.
• Hatchet crafted from hardened steel with a lightweight fibreglass handle
• Hand axes are suited to chopping smaller items, as their compact design allows for plenty of impact on a small surface area
• Suitable for trimming stray branches and splitting firewood
• Tools from the Endurance range are designed with the construction industry in mind, so every tool is solid and reliable
Whether you call it a wrecking bar or a jimmy, there’s no denying this Carters crowbar is an extremely handy tool to have around. The high-quality steel construction allows you to use this crowbar for a variety of tasks including prying nails from surfaces, tearing holes and breaking boxes open.
• Crowbar crafted from high-quality steel
• A crowbar, otherwise known as a prybar or wrecking bar, is primarily designed to separate objects, such as nails from wood, as well as to aid in demolition • Tips are hardened for improved performance