Paint Mixers, Scuttles & Kettles
5 Results found
This Active multipurpose mixing tray is crafted from strong, pliable polyethylene and is perfect for mixing paint, cement, plaster and other materials.
• Strong and pliable mixing tray crafted from highly durable polyethylene
• High edges contain any mixtures, making it ideal for on the spot mixing
• Extremely easy to clean and maintain
• Approximately 40mm deep to prevent spillages
• Ideal for use as a cement or plaster mixer, as well as a sand pit
• External dimensions: 950mm x 950mm
• Internal dimensions: 880mm x 880mm
Extremely easy to use and clean, this Active mixing tub is great for plasterer’s who need a reliable, durable bucket that they can carry and mix materials in. Not only does it feature a standard bucket handle, but two additional handles moulded into the side, making this bucket particularly easy to transport.
• Virgin-plastic plasterer’s bucket ideal for mixing plaster or carrying rubble
• Features one large bucket handle as well as two carrying handles moulded into the side
• Smooth body ensures this bucket is easy to clean and maintain
This ProDec 2.5L paint kettle is ideal for painters and decorators, as it is incredibly easy to use and features a strong wire handle that makes transporting the bucket simple – whether it is filled to the rounded-rim or completely empty.
• Robust plastic kettle with a wire handle
• Capable of holding up to 2.5 litres of paint, filler or wallpaper adhesive
• Rounded rim helps to ensure liquids remain inside the kettle
The ProDec paint mixer has been designed to make stirring paint as quick and efficient as possible. Not only can you use this tool manually, by simply stirring paint by hand, but it can also be attached to most electric drills for thorough whipping.
• Intelligently designed paint mixer that can be used manually or attached to a drill
• Enables you to quickly and efficiently mix paint
• Length: 400mm
ProDec paint scuttles are ideal for painters and decorators, as they are incredibly easy to use and feature strong metal handles that make transporting the buckets simple – regardless of whether they are filled to the rounded-rim or completely empty. Capable of holding water-based or solvent-based paint, these scuttles are sure to come in handy.
• Robust plastic paint scuttle with a sturdy metal handle
• Capable of holding multiple litres of water-based or solvent-based paint
• Rounded rim helps to ensure liquids remain inside the bucket
• Suitable for paint rollers up to 150mm wide
• Scuttles feature clear markings in both litres and gallons