There are no additional notes about this product.
The patented Ansell Grip Technology of these work gloves is made up of microscopic channels in the nitrile coating which direct oil away from the palms, ensuring a secure and effective grip. This allows the wearer to keep a hold of vital components in oily environments, and thanks to their fantastic dexterity, even small parts can be handled easily.
• Durable safety gloves designed for secure handling
• Nitrile coating guides oil away from palms
• 15-gauge knitted nylon liner
• Good resistance to abrasion and tearing
• Protects skin from oil contamination
• Fantastically dextrous and tactile
• Knitted cuffs provide a snug fit to keep wrists free of dirt and debris
• Free of latex and silicone
EN 388:2016 18.104.22.168.A
Automotive / construction / maintenance / metal fabrication
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Blue|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Blue/Blue|
|Glove size Options||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.