There are no additional notes about this product.
Crafted from a tough blend of materials, these Ansell HyFlex 11-730 work gloves offer high levels of protection from mechanical hazards such as abrasions and cuts. Over the palms, there’s a PU coating to provide a secure grip in dry and slightly oily environments while leaving the backs of the hands free to breathe. These protective gloves also offer heat resistance up to 100°C for a limited period.
• Durable safety gloves with a polyurethane (PU) coating on the palms
• Comfortable, seamless knitted liner made from HPPE, stainless steel, cotton, nylon, para-aramid and elastane
• Excellent resistance to abrasions and tears
• Good resistance to cuts and punctures
• Resistant to contact heat up to 100°C for 15 seconds
• Excellent grip in dry and slightly oily environments
• Knitted cuffs for a secure fit around the wrists
• Backs of the hands left uncoated for breathability
• Length: 215-270mm
EN 388:2016 4.X.4.3.D
EN 407:2003 X.1.X.X.X.X
Aerospace / automotive / construction / glass manufacturing / maintenance / metal fabrication / transport
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Search Material||Stainless Steel/Nylon/Glass Fiber/Cotton/Aramid Fibre,Intercept|
|Vendor Part Number||11-730|
|Coating colour Options||Grey|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Grey/Grey|
|Glove material||Stainless Steel/Nylon/Glass Fiber/Cotton/Aramid Fibre|
|Glove size Options||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.