There are no additional notes about this product.
Highly dextrous and tactile, these Ansell protective gloves offer durable resistance to a range of chemicals, as well as bacteria and fungi. With textured fingertips and a resistance to oil and grease, they offer great grip for handling chemicals, tools or food.
• Lightweight yet durable nitrile gloves allow a dextrous and tactile feel
• Resistant to a range of chemicals
• Resistant to bacteria, fungi and viruses
• Protect against radioactive contamination
• Protection against light acids, grease, oil and liquids
• Extended cuff offers protection for the forearm
• Free from silicone and latex
• Lozenge pattern provides secure grip
• Suitable for use with food
• Thickness: 0.2mm
• Length: 310mm
EN 388:2016 188.8.131.52.X
EN ISO 374-1:2016/Type B JKT
EN ISO 374-5:2016 Virus
Automotive / chemical handling / construction / food processing and services / maintenance / cleaning
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.