There are no additional notes about this product.
This PULSAR LIFE softshell jacket is fashioned from an intelligent fabric designed to protect you from rough weather. This work jacket is also highly practical, with multiple pockets and a hi-vis colouring designed to ensure the wearer remains seen even in low-light conditions.
• Hi-vis softshell jacket made from water-repellent, windproof 93% GRS recycled polyester
• Features a 100% TPU GRS recycled zip, in addition to four zipped pockets
• Upper chest boasts a zipped ventilation system
• Supplied with an adjustable, detachable hood that is helmet-compatible with a reflective trim
• Reflective tape is heat-applied for long-lasting application, ensuring that the wearer remains visible to others even in low-light conditions
• In addition to ensuring the wearer is seen for safety reasons, this garment also makes it easier for the wearer to be identified by others
• To maintain effectiveness, this clothing should be kept clean, checked regularly for defects and replaced if damaged, and should only be washed up to twenty-five times
EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 Class 3
|Primary Base Colour
|Primary Base Colour Options
|Vendor Part Number
|Made from recycled materials
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.