Clothing/Work Jackets & Coats
There are no additional notes about this product.
Providing superb warmth while remaining lightweight and breathable, this Berghaus insulated jacket is filled with Hydrodown which helps to repel water and dries 50% quicker than normal down. The stretch fleece panels under the arms and down each side allow for unrestricted movement too, making this durable Berghaus Hydrodown jacket ideal for outdoor workers who need warmth without heavy bulk. Pertex Microlight areas on the outer also provide windproofing and help to prevent wind chill.
• Lightweight insulated jacket
• Insulating Hydrodown filling repels water and dries 50% quicker than standard down
• Responsible Down Standard (RDS) aims to ensure that down and feathers used in this garment are sourced from animals that have not been subjected to any unnecessary harm or inhumane treatment
• Designed to help you meet your sustainability targets
• Nikwax-treated down stays dry for up to 16 hours to help keep you comfortable
• Windproof areas of Pertex Microlight fabric on the jacket outer
• Stretch fleece panels on each side and arm allow for freedom of movement
|Primary Base Colour||Carbon|
|Primary Base Colour Options||Blue, Carbon|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Carbon|
|Size Options||S, L, M, XL, 2XL|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.