There are no additional notes about this product.
This AlphaTec 2300 PLUS chemical coverall is manufactured from AlphaTec 2300 fabric, which has been crafted to offer a barrier between you and inorganic liquid chemical resins, including acids and bases. Yet, the fabric remains lightweight, ensuring it does not become burdensome, while the hood is elasticated for a tight yet comfortable fit.
• Overalls designed to offer protection against a range of inorganic liquid chemical resins, such as acids and bases
• Crafted from polyethylene-coated bi-component non-woven fabric that aims to create a barrier while remaining lightweight
• Features an elasticated hood for superior coverage and protection
• Front zip features a flap with self-adhesive tape
• Elasticated wrists, waist and ankles
• Fingers loops to prevent sleeves riding up
EN 1073-2:2002 Class 1
EN 14605:2005 + A1 Type 3, 4
EN ISO 13982:2004 + A1
Food processing / oil and gas / environmental / tank cleaning / equipment maintenance
|Primary Base Colour||Yellow|
|Primary Base Colour Options||Yellow|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Yellow|
|Fabric Weight (gsm)||65|
|Fabric Weight (Oz)||54.3482784|
|Inside Leg Length (in)||31|
|Inside Leg Length (in) Options||31|
|Leg Length Options||Reg|
|Size Options||S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.