There are no additional notes about this product.
Tough and versatile, this Berghaus fleece jacket can either be worn as a mid-layer or as a stand-alone jacket, allowing you to easily adapt to changes in the weather. The stretch-fit hood helps to keep out wind and rain, and is close-fitting enough to sit underneath other hoods. Ideal for busy outdoor workers, this hooded fleece utilises a special stretch fabric that ensures that movement isn’t restricted and provides thumb loops to stop sleeves riding up when reaching.
• Full-zip men's fleece jacket ideal for days spent outdoors
• Made from 310g/m² stretchy fleece fabric (93% polyester, 7% elastane)
• The woven fabric of this garment is PFC-free
• PFCs (per- and poly-fluorinated chemicals) are man-made chemicals commonly used in waterproof coatings, however they are often harmful to the environment and so have been actively avoided when designing and constructing this workwear
• Designed to help you meet your sustainability targets
• Can be used as a stand-alone jacket or as a mid-layer
• Durable and stretchy fabric ensures freedom of movement
• Close-fitting hood keeps wind and rain out and fits underneath other hoods
• Thumb loops prevent sleeves riding up
• Two harness-compatible zipped pockets
Part of campaign: CMPN000022
|Primary Base Colour||Dusk|
|Secondary Base Colour Options||N/A, Night Sky, Ivy Green|
|Secondary Base Colour||Night Sky|
|Primary Base Colour Options||
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Dusk / Night Sky|
|Size Options||S, M, L, 2XL, XL|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.