Clothing/Jackets & Coats
There are no additional notes about this product.
Cosy and versatile, this Berghaus fleece jacket can either be worn as a mid-layer or as a stand-alone jacket, allowing you to easily adapt to changes in the weather. The stretch-fit hood helps to keep out wind and rain, and is close-fitting enough to sit underneath other hoods. Ideal for busy outdoor workers, this hooded fleece utilises a special stretch fabric that ensures that movement isn’t restricted and provides thumb loops to stop sleeves riding up when reaching.
• Full-zip men's fleece jacket ideal for days spent outdoors made from 310g/m² stretchy fleece fabric (93% polyester, 7% elastane)
• This weatherwear can be worn as a stand-alone jacket or as a mid-layer, and the durable and stretchy fabric ensures freedom of movement regardless of layers beneath
• Close-fitting hood keeps wind and rain out and fits underneath other hoods
• Thumb loops prevent sleeves riding up when reaching or conducting strenuous activities
• Features two harness-compatible zipped pockets
• The woven fabric of this garment is PFC-free: PFCs (per- and poly-fluorinated chemicals) are man-made chemicals commonly used in waterproof coatings, however they are often harmful to the environment and so have been actively avoided when designing and constructing this workwear
• Designed to help you meet your sustainability targets
|Primary Base Colour||Dusk|
|Secondary Base Colour Options||
|Primary Base Colour Options||
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Dusk / Night Sky|
|Vendor Part Number||4-22282JH6|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.